Problem with GTK for Windows

Dear Group,

I am very happy beeing able to use GTK for Windows to successfully port
My Linux Application to Windows!
ITs almost Perfect. There is just a small Problem remaing, but I dont get it solved.

In My Application I use following construct:

var=gdk_pixmap_create_from_data(drawable->window,data,width,height,1,&style->white,&style->black)

I use this for creating Fills with a pattern

This perfectly works on linux,but with GTK For windows, it does not work.
It creates an empty pattern and a WARNING like this:

Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-win32.c:1553: GetDIBColorTable failed: Fuer diesen Befehl ist nicht genuegened
Speicher verfuegbar

I Compiled with GTK-2.4 and use the Runtime 2.8(with the automatical installer)

Does anybody have a clue.