Re: Random Number of Buttons
- From: 3saul <saul_lethbridge hotmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Random Number of Buttons
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
OK what I'm trying to do is this:
1. Read a directory full of images (the images in the directory will change)
2. Create a table with the correct number of cells.
3. Put a button in each cell with an image on it from the directory
4. In the cell below the image put the name of the file on a label
I've seen GTKIconView but that seems complicated to me (I'm a beginner)
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Random-Number-of-Buttons-t1480088.html#a4019004
Sent from the Gtk+ - Apps Dev forum at Nabble.com.
] [Thread Prev