Re: To Mr. Lillqvist : building gtk+ application on windows (again)

Am Montag, den 19.09.2005, 16:29 -0700 schrieb Suyono:
I'm a student who attend linux programming class. I
used to develop on windows. I use both GCC and MSVC 7
(.NET). I've compiled Gimp on linux. Could tell me how
can you make the gimp run on windows without X server?
What library do you use? Do you have special libraries
to make gimp run without X server? Thank you very much.

        I'm not Tor Lillqvist, but if you just want to use/run (not compile)
Gimp on Windows you'll get everything you need here:

        http://www.gimp.org/windows

Best regards...

MacSlow

--
Mirco "MacSlow" MÃller <macslow bangang de>