To Mr. Lillqvist : building gtk+ application on windows (again)

I'm a student who attend linux programming class. I
used to develop on windows. I use both GCC and MSVC 7
(.NET). I've compiled Gimp on linux. Could tell me how
can you make the gimp run on windows without X server?
What library do you use? Do you have special libraries
to make gimp run without X server? Thank you very much.

Yahoo! for Good