Re: gtkscrolledwindow resize atomatic

Am Mittwoch, den 14.09.2005, 18:44 -0300 schrieb Alexandre:
  I have a gtkplotcanvas (from gtkextra) inside a
viewport that  is inside a scrolledwindow, but, when I
resize the gtkplotcanvas to a size bigger than the
scrolledwindow the scrollbars still the same (don't
change), and I'm not able to view all the
gtkplotcanvas..

You probably didn't use gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport. It will
ensure that the viewport uses the same adjustements as the surrounding
scrolled window.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>