Re: Focus on Notebook tab

sadhees kumar wrote:
Friends,
I am using GtkNotebook widget, it has 7 pages.i want to navigate all the pages.In my project i am using GDK_Tab key for navigating to next page. This is done in the GtkNotebook widget's "keypress" callback function. The problem is i'm not getting the focus in the notebook tab(or page label).Foucus is on the child widget in that page.
 how can i bring the focus to the notebook tab(page label)?
 Thanks in advance...
  code is as follows,
[...]

You dont need any code to keynav through notebook tabs,
GDK_Tab should switch focus from the tab-label to the items
in your notebook page and when the tab-label has focus,
using the left/right arrow keys will navigate through tabs.

Cheers,
                          -Tristan