Re: Focus on Notebook tab

Hi there,
 Is it a problem of the page not getting selected or it just won't be
refreshed on the screen?
I had a problem with set_current_page() not refreshing the screen correctly:
the page would be actually set correctly, but it just would not display
correctly till you forced it to refresh (for example, minimize and
maximize).
The problem was with set_current_page being called from outside gtk_main
loop. I solved it by passing a command to the dispatcher (i use glibs
dispatcher) and then execute the set_current_page from within the main_loop
... it works flawless now.
 Hope it helps,
 Cesc