Is it possible to put all necessary GTK runtime files in a single directory

I have a GTK application that I'm porting to run under Windows. This application is part of a package that has several other native Windows (non-GTK) executables all of which are to reside in a "bin" directory. The wish, desire, command of the project leader for this project would like every file/dll to also reside in this "bin" directory or possibly sub-directory. (Certain configuration files may reside in a sibling directory (relative to bin) with a certain fixed name. He also does not want to have to modify the PATH environment variable.

At present I have copied all the .dll files (no .exe files) from gtk+\bin to our bin directory. I copied the gtk+\etc directory to etc so that it is a sibling to our bin directory. The app also seems to need some dll's located in the gtk+\lib\pango\version\modules directory. If I copy these over to our bin I still get some pango error message or assertion from "shape.c" If I copied these dll's to a lib\pango\version\modules directory so that lib is a sibling to our bin directory the GTK app seems to run. Is it possible to put and/or modify the files from the etc and lib\pango\version\modules directories into the bin directory so that the GTK app is happy if it is started within the bin directory?