Re: restore size/position of gtk window

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

In my app, I store the values returned by gtk_window_get_position() and gtk_window_get_size() before the program exits, and then on startup read them from the configuration file and use gtk_window_move() and gtk_window_resize() with the same values. It works.

Can you tell me what version of gtk you're using? Is this on Windows, and does it still work if the window is maximized
when the user exits the program?  Thanks.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics