Re: restore size/position of gtk window

Allin Cottrell wrote:

I posted on this topic a few days ago and didn't get a response. Now
I'm trying a more specific variant of my question after doing some
testing.

What I'd like is for my gtk app to "remember" the size and position of
its main window from one session to another (at least as an option).

In my app, I store the values returned by gtk_window_get_position() and
gtk_window_get_size() before the program exits, and then on startup read
them from the configuration file and use gtk_window_move() and
gtk_window_resize() with the same values. It works.

--
When in doubt, lead trump.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin bol com br