How to reset the progress bar when in pulse mode

Hi,

I use the progress bar in pulse mode since I don't know the amount of
bytes to process. When the byte processing is finished the "pulse" (I don't know if it is correct to call it like this) remains inside the progress bar. Is there a way to "reset" the progress bar so that when the processing has ended the progress bar remains empty as when my program starts ?

Thank you,
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a GTK2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.sourceforge.net