GTK+ programming and session managment

Hy !

'I'm developing an application in GTK+ under Linux using programming
language 'C' and I'd like to create an option which allowes cooperation
with the 'Session Saver' function.
I'd like something like the 'gnome terminal'- so if the user asks for the
'Session Saver' function when logging off the Window Manager, it would
save and re-present the same number of copies in the same position, with
the previous settings (number of tabs, starting directory, etc.) during
the next log in.
Can this be done by using only GTK+ tools?'

Thanks:
Kurucz István