-----Mensaje original-----
De: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de César Leonardo
Blum Silveira
Enviado el: Wednesday, 02 November, 2005 12:46
Para: gtk-app-devel-list
Asunto: Glade and GtkNotebook problem

Hi all,

I'm developing an application which has a notebook widget on it. I designed
the GUI on glade and added two pages to the notebook, however when I run my
app. The notebook shows only the second page with the contents of the first
page. Why is that happening?

Thanks,

--

César Leonardo Blum Silveira
Graduando em Ciência da Computação - Unisinos