Re: Glade and GtkNotebook problem

César Leonardo Blum Silveira wrote:
Hi all,

I'm developing an application which has a notebook widget on it. I
designed the GUI on glade and added two pages to the notebook, however
when I run my app. The notebook shows only the second page with the
contents of the first page. Why is that happening?

Is there any contents of a second page ?

libglade ignores placeholders and the GtkNotebook will only
add pages when you add children to it (i.e. the child *is* the
page).

Cheers,
                                -Tristan