Re: Naming conventions

César Leonardo Blum Silveira wrote:
Are there any naming conventions used for naming my widgets'
variables, so that for example when I have to name a label, instead of
naming it foo_label I could name it lblFoo?

Well, why you would choose such a cryptic name over the perfectly
readable `foo_label' is beyond me.  Anyway, GTK+ uses the convention
of lower-case underscore separated names for function and variable names,
upper-case underscore separated for macros and each-word-capitalized and
run together for types.

Still, you can use whatever names you prefer.

Paul