Re: Glade C code a bad thing? (was: root windows)

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:30:37 +0200 (CEST)
"Hubert Sokolowski" <h sokolowski wsisiz edu pl> wrote:

I request that code generation not be removed from
Glade project.

Me too!!!

Me too...

I was convinced that Linux was about freedom of choice? If code designers
start limiting the choice of users, next we'll have to throw peripherals
away because someone decides it's time... (sounds familiar?)
I did read somewhere that it would be simple to write a code converter to
re-generate the missing C-code.

OTOH, maybe this list is not the right (or most effective) forum to
discuss this.

John