Re: An iconifiable gtk_dialog_window ?

Hi Olivier,

I think that you can try to use these methods:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-deiconify
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-transient-for

BR,

Afonso

On 5/11/05, Olivier <Olivier Ramare univ-lille1 fr> wrote:
Dear all,

   I use

   dialog_Parametres =
     gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons ("Solitaire : Parametres",
                                  GTK_WINDOW(SolitaireGraphique),
                                  GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                  NULL);
to create a window where my user can set parameters. All work
wonderfully fine with minimal code, but I would like something more:

   -- the popped window cannot be iconified ? I would like to keep it.
   -- the popped window always remains on top of the base window.
      Can it go below ?

   Best,
   Amities,
             Olivier