An iconifiable gtk_dialog_window ?

Dear all,

  I use

  dialog_Parametres =
    gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons ("Solitaire : Parametres",
                                 GTK_WINDOW(SolitaireGraphique),
                                 GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                 NULL);
to create a window where my user can set parameters. All work
wonderfully fine with minimal code, but I would like something more:

  -- the popped window cannot be iconified ? I would like to keep it.
  -- the popped window always remains on top of the base window.
     Can it go below ?

  Best,
  Amities,
            Olivier