Re: Toolbar style

Hi Paul,
Santhosh wrote:

Is there anything I should do to make my toolbar style default
to GNOME settings?  My application isn't using GNOME, only GTK+,
but I hope that isn't a problem.

    I assume that your theme problem happens only with the programs
that uses gtk+-2.6.4 and you have installed gtk+-2.6.4 in a different
location. The following link may help you...

http://eccvs.sourceforge.net/install.html#gtk5

No, no matter with which version of GTK+ I compile, toolbars don't
react to changes in GNOME's ``Menu and Toolbar Preferences'' dialog.
Actually, looking at `gedit's code, it seems I need `libbonobo' for
that...  Can anybody confirm this?

no, although it on my to do list too, what you need to do is to use gconf and add a notify handler to the gconf property that contains the toolbar style. Whenever the setting is changed, your handler gets triggered and you need to change the style of your toolbar.

Stefan