Re: Toolbar style

Stefan Kost wrote:

No, no matter with which version of GTK+ I compile, toolbars don't
react to changes in GNOME's ``Menu and Toolbar Preferences'' dialog.
Actually, looking at `gedit's code, it seems I need `libbonobo' for
that...  Can anybody confirm this?

no, although it on my to do list too, what you need to do is to use gconf
and add a notify handler to the gconf property that contains the toolbar
style. Whenever the setting is changed, your handler gets triggered and you
need to change the style of your toolbar.

Thanks for the hint.  I'll look into it.

Paul