Re: drawing stuff inside the TreeView

Dnia 22-06-2005, śro o godzinie 11:17 -0700, Alexei D napisał:
Tim, thank you VERY much for the answer! Just one
question. You said:

use ready-made circles in form of GdkPixbufs.

where do I find those ready-made icons? Are you
refering to GTK stock items?

Well, not really. You just pack PixbufRenderer into column, and give it
a pixbuf showing a circle. It's entirely up to you how you get the
circle, drawing it in GIMP and saving as PNG loaded by your app is as
good idea as any; having stock items would be good, but I don't think
there are any stock items supporting concept of "give me a circle".

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>