Re: how to assign full access rights to guest
- From: John Vetterli <jvetterli linux ca>
- To: Daniel Pekelharing <legendstar gmail com>
- Cc: hvreddy1110 gmail com, gtk-app-devel-list Mailing-Lists <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to assign full access rights to guest
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Daniel Pekelharing wrote:
I'm a little confused as to what this thread this doing in the
On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 10:39 -0400, John Vetterli wrote:
As for your shutdown problem, maybe an suid wrapper script will do the
You can't suid a script.. or at least it's going to have no effect,
because a script is interpreted...
It seems you're right. Oh well. Maybe you could write a program (in C)
to exec shutdown...
] [Thread Prev