gtk_entry_set_text() produced double callback

Hi all!

I've found probabaly a bug in gtk+. When I change the GtkEntry contents with gtk_entry_set_text() function, the callback with "changed" signal occures twice; first time gtk_entry_get_text returns the empty string, second time -- the normal string. Besides this is an overhead (the callback function calls twice) it breaks the logic of some my program. The attached file illustrates this bug. Gtk+ 1.2 doesn't have such a behavior of GtkEntry.

WBR,
Yury.