Re: Treeview space between columns

For the sake of whom might concern, I'm reporting a possible solution I
could find by reading source code into gtktreeviewcolumn.c.

When a column is displayed, the calculated size takes into account the
width of the focus line as well. By setting it to zero, the cells will
be drawn close each other.

The style properties to be set are:
 GtkTreeView::horizontal-separator = 0
 GtkTreeView::focus-line-width = 0

This of cource has a possibly wrong effect on the way focus is drawn,
and I am not sure this is the right approach to deal with the problem.

However the result seems to be acceptable, as shown at
<http://sra.itc.it/people/cavada/images/Screenshot-window1_fixed.png>.

Cheers,
 rob