Re: Window Visibility Signal
- From: Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com>
- To: Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window Visibility Signal
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:38:52 +0500
Expose is no problem, but what about when it is hid? basically I want to know
when the window is hid, so I don't draw to it.
If you only want to check if a widget is visible or not at a
particular time, you'll need to check for the 'visible' property of
the widget. Moreover, 'expose' signal is called for both the cases
(show and hide). If you choose to go the 'expose' way then connect
your handler using g_signal_connect_after().
] [Thread Prev