Re: Window Visibility Signal

Hello,

        Expose is no problem, but what about when it is hid? basically I want to know
when the window is hid, so I don't draw to it.

   If you only want to check if a widget is visible or not at a
particular time, you'll need to check for the 'visible' property of
the widget. Moreover, 'expose' signal is called for both the cases
(show and hide). If you choose to go the 'expose' way then connect
your handler using g_signal_connect_after().

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali