Re: Window Visibility Signal

On Monday 25 July 2005 12:22 pm, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Kevin DeKorte wrote:
What Signal is issued when a window becomes visible or invisible.

Say I have a window and other window covers it up, is there signal that
is emitted or if a window is uncovered?

You'll recieve "expose-event" whenever X needs to redraw a widget,
I think that in cases where the window is actualy "presented"
(like with `gtk_window_present()') you'll recieve "focus-in-event"
on the toplevel.

Tristan,

        Expose is no problem, but what about when it is hid? basically I want to know
when the window is hid, so I don't draw to it.

Kevin