Re: cloning an object ...

Antonio Gomes wrote:
[...]
ANSWER from the list : Make an item with the same name to all the
menus, and connect the same callback to both/all of them. This is the
only way to do this
currently, in the future you can do it with *GtkUIManager* magic, but
that's in the future...

:( so , there is no 'gtk_ui_manager_get_ui' available. I have try
found out another way ...

Is this an old message in a mail archive ?

gtk_ui_manager_get_ui() /is/ in the GTK+ API docs, check it out.

I'm pretty sure you just have to use a seperate GtkUIManager for
each menu respectively (and rebuild the 'slave' menus entirely every
time the master menu changes).

Cheers,
                            -Tristan