Re: gtk + threads
- From: Felix Kater <f kater2 gmx net>
- To: John K Luebs <jkluebs luebsphoto com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk + threads
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:00:32 +0100
John K Luebs:
There is a single lock for GDK and GTK. It's documented in the
GDK manual on the chapter about threading.
Thanks for that.
Of course, I read this before once but beeing pointed to that article
again having my problem in mind -- it's the first time I beleve to have
understood it right... ;-)
] [Thread Prev