set_focus_chain problem

Hello Everyone:

I am trying to set a custom focus chain for my application.  I have set
up Glist *focus_list and appended to it all the widgets I wish to have
in the chain.

I then make a call to Gtk::Window->set_focus_chain thusly:

this->set_focus_chain(Glib::ListHandle<GtkWidget*>(focus_list,
Glib::OWNERSHIP_NONE));

Upon compilation, make terminates unsuccessfully with the following
message:

/opt/gnome/include/gtkmm-2.4/glibmm/listhandle.h:47: error: no match for
'operator--' in '--pend'

I am new to using the template stuff, and hence I do not know what I
might be doing wrong.

Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Caryl