To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: gtk-can-change-accels

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 22:39, GyÃzà Both wrote:
hum... i'm not using non-GtkWindows. at least as far as i know. my app
is a rather simple and straightforward thingy with all interface files
created by glade 2 (i'm not even sure what the difference between
libglade and glade is; or, what libglade is).

Well, as you can see the Glade file is xml.

Once you built the Glade xml file you can use the "Build code" function
and to end with the source code built by Glade - It's what you're doing
- or use the xml file directly through a library - called libglade - to
build the UI from this file at runtime.

so i don't know of this
glade_xml_new function.

You pass the xml glade file to this function to build the UI at runtime.
GladeXML *xml = glade_xml_new("filename.glade", NULL, NULL);

Regards.
--
Iago Rubio