Re: Specialized TreeView.

 Tristan:

   I think tha
--- Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com> wrote:

Hi all,
    I would like to use a treeview (and mvc friends) to display a list
of musical content (album names, album covers, song names, artist
names etc), the lists may vary from 3 or 4 to 3000 or 4000 rows.

 I think that it can be doable - I am not sure about all of those pixbufs in
memory. Since they will likely be different, memory will be of concern.

 Gtk-Gnutella has list-stores (yes -- plural !) for file hits and sometimes I
"forget" it running overnight and the listore gets pretty big -- yet very
manageable.

 Harring.

=====
Plese, don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

Harring Figueiredo