Re: GTK app with no keyboard/mouse

Hello,
   IMHO another option is to implement an in-kernel 'input' device. I
dont know ANYTHING about the other options people suggested you here
but this way would enable you to:

1. Generate both keyboard/mouse events from the same device
2. Use your device from any (even non-gtk and non-X) application.

    So far, I have just made a test device and it worked prety well
and in a few days i'll be making a device driver for a pin-pad device
(as soon as i get it) using this techique. If you need any
help/guidance, please let me know (in private as this is not a list
for such discussions). Bye.