Re: GTK app with no keyboard/mouse

Let's assume for the moment that the remote has just six buttons.  Menu,
up, down, left, right, select.  Any thoughts on the best way to inject
events?  So far I have found that a "move-focus" signal on the window
containing a bunch of button and slider widgets is not the answer (for
direction navigation).  Neither does gtk_window_propagate_key_event()
seem to be what I want.  I, of course, want to use the GTK
infrastructure instead of rolling my own.  Any suggestions?

thanks for any light you can shed on this!

Well, I did not try it myself but perhaps g_signal_emit() and friends
are the functions you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

bxe Miq
 **       Mihael Vrbanec    ---   Uni Karlsruhe       **
***              eMail:   miqster gmx net             ***
 **       Homepage:         **