Glade and dialogs

hey guys,

i am using Glade 2.0 in which i have created a Gnome window as well as a Gnome dialog box. So now when i click on some menu option i would like to display this dialog box. I dont know how to implement this without getting into the hassle of global variables and all. And also when i do somehow manage to display the Gnome about dialog box, i cannot understand which event is called when i close this box. could someone please help me out. Im pretty new to Gtk programming. Thanks

Millions of possibilities - find your Partner http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 On BharatMatrimony.com