Re: How to add accel key without button?

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:19:04 -0400, Antonio Gomes <tonikitoo gmail com> wrote:
Hello Huang,

And wanna to complement your question ... could i ?!

How can I use accels without any other  widgets related with it (like
buttons or menu itens) ?! So, if I hava just a main window, and I
press "ctrl + F", for example,  an event is fired, calling the
correspondent callback !?

You can add an accelerator to every widget:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#gtk-widget-add-accelerator

Thanks in advance ...

cheers
gmt