Re: Gtk Extra widgets

Richard,

I found out shortly after posting my email that the widget HAS been ported to gtk2. I've been having some
issues with the font display but I'm trying to get help on it. You can find info on gtkextra from
sourceforge.net, that's where the repository is at. Also, gtkextra-2 is only available through cvs, I
couldn't find a tar file for it.

I don't know whether anyone else has started the conversion to gtk 2.x, but
it would be a pity for this code to be forgotten about.  The plotting
function in the package is very good! and I would definitely like to use it
the application I am writing.

Richard.