Button can't be clicked.

Hi ALL,

I'm new to this ML.
Please give me your help.
I have just faced a problem as follows.

CONDITION:
- On RedHat Linux OS
- By using GTK+-2.0(gtk+-2.4.13) and gcc-3
- With a window which has a button widget.
- When clicking the button, the sensitive of the button turns FALSE.
- After a certain period, the sensitive of the button turns TRUE.

Under the above condition, I operate a pointing device(mouse cursor)
as follows.
1. Focused on the button.
2. Clicked the button.
   -> then the sensitive of the button turns FALSE.
3. Focused out from the button.
4. Again, focused back in to the button.
   -> MUST be focused back in to the button while the sensitive is FALSE.
5. Then the sensitive of the button turns TRUE.

This is a phenomena that the button can't be clicked.
Why?
I have no idea why it is caused.

Would anyone please let me know why it is?
If there is a lack of information from me, please let me know as well.

I hope that anyone can give me some advice or solution.
Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,