Re: Button can't be clicked.
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: zun03127 nifty com
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Button can't be clicked.
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:30:39 -0500
zun03127 nifty com wrote:
Under the above condition, I operate a pointing device(mouse cursor)
1. Focused on the button.
2. Clicked the button.
-> then the sensitive of the button turns FALSE.
3. Focused out from the button.
4. Again, focused back in to the button.
-> MUST be focused back in to the button while the sensitive is FALSE.
5. Then the sensitive of the button turns TRUE.
Can you reproduce this behaviour in a short C file and post it ?
If this is a large application, I'd assume its a subtle bug
hiding in there somewhere... otherwise; if its reproducable
we can probably track it quickly :)
It also might be usefull to know what X server you're running.
] [Thread Prev