Changing button-font in rc file

 Dear friends,
                    I have two quaries for which i like to get some
help from you.

1. I would like to know how to change the fonts of a button through
rcfile. The way which i tried was something like,

style "button"
{
  fg[PRELIGHT] = { 0, 1.0, 1.0 }
  bg[PRELIGHT] = { 1.0, 0, 0 }
  bg[ACTIVE] = { 0, 0, 1.0 }
  fg[ACTIVE] = { 0, 1.0, 0 }
  bg[NORMAL] = { 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 }
  fg[NORMAL] = { 1.0, 0, 0 }
  bg[INSENSITIVE] = { 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 }
  fg[INSENSITIVE] = { 1.0, 0, 1.0 }
}

style "button_style" = "button"
{
 font = "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--*-100-*-*-*-*-*-*"
 fg[PRELIGHT] = {1.0, 0, 0 }
}

widget_class "*GtkButton*" style "button_style"

 but in this i had all the color affects but font-style did not change.

2.In the same example above, I would also like to know how to change
the widget-style of one particular button widget. I set the name of
the widget using the command gtk_widget_set_name(); , but after that
how to proceed in the rcfile?

It will be a real pleasure if i get to know these things & my advance thanks.

regards,
Sadheeskumar.