Re: Changing button-font in rc file

sadhees kumar wrote:
1. I would like to know how to change the fonts of a button through
rcfile. The way which i tried was something like,

 font = "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--*-100-*-*-*-*-*-*"

Try font_name instead of font:

font_name="Verdana Bold 34"

2.In the same example above, I would also like to know how to change
the widget-style of one particular button widget. I set the name of
the widget using the command gtk_widget_set_name(); , but after that
how to proceed in the rcfile?

If you named your widgets uniqe you can use a line like this:
widget "*MyWidgetName*" style "mystyle"

Cheers,

Andy