Re: GTK+ 2.8.0 released

On Monday 15 August 2005 21:47, Owen Taylor wrote:
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 20:59 +0100, Chris Vine wrote:
On Monday 15 August 2005 13:52, Owen Taylor wrote:

Uck. That will teach me to make last minute changes.

Fixed in CVS with the following change.

Thanks for pointing it out,

Good to know this has been fixed, but I also notice that I get odd
effects if I try to use it with GNOME-2.10.2 (the gnome panel displays
curious "black" areas which are not correctly filled with the background
colour).

Will a recompile of GNOME deal with this or is it best to stick with
GTK+-2.6 and/or use GNOME-2.11 for the moment?

Hard to say ... might actually be the exact same problem as the above.

Nobody else has reported such issues, so that would be further evidence
supporting the theory that it was the above problem.

That is the problem.  I have applied the patch and the panel in GNOME-2.10.2
works correctly.

Chris