Re: moving the cursor of a treeview

On August 10, 2005 05:55 pm, Bill Medland wrote:
Can anyone help me on this?  I can't find the answer I need in
the treeview tutorial or the api reference or FAQ. I don't
believe gtk_tree_view_set_cursor or
gtk_tree_view_set_cursor_on_cell are what I want.

Yes it is.  It helps if you pass it a valid path.

Am I doing this wrong or am I meeting bugs in 2.2.4?

However the whole thing seems a little unstable if you pass a bad
path, even in 2.6.  You can end up with multiple records
appearing to be selected when actually none are, and the
selected record not being the one that the cursor is on.

--
Bill Medland
mailto:billmedland mercuryspeed com