Re: problems to make the datas appear in a TREE ...

On 04/21/2005 02:22:44 AM, Santhosh wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't checked my mails...

> Now , I did what you say (populate the thee in the same level), and
> every thing is working fine, except when I click in a element showed
> -> I get a SEGFAULT !!

It's probably bad data in the model row corresponding to the newly exposed tree-view row. GtkTreeView doesn't render it until it's exposed, so that's when it first tries to retrieve the content.