Re: problems to make the datas appear in a TREE ...

On 04/18/2005 04:57:27 PM, Antonio Gomes wrote:
Hi every one,

I'm getting some troubles to make datas appear in a gtk tree store ... i'm pasting the piece of code in my app that is resposible to create and populate the tree
[ code snipped ]
after all this code, there is no segfaults but nothing occurs ... just a line is created in the tree with no content :S ...

am I doing some thing wrong or is missing any details !!?

Well...in the code snippets you posted, the GtkTreeIter iter that you pass to add_to_node isn't initialized. Was that done elsewhere?