Re: problems to make the datas appear in a TREE ...

Hi,

for (list = history_list->history, i = 0; list ; list =
list->next, i++) {

                GtkTreeStore *store = GTK_TREE_STORE

(gtk_tree_view_get_model(GTK_TREE_VIEW(tree)));

                gtk_tree_store_append(store, iter, NULL);

Here a top-level row is appended but no contents is set for this row.

                add_to_node(history_list, &iter, dialog_widgets->tree, i);

This fn seems to add a child to the top-level row (that was just
created with no content).

If the history_list->history contains 14 elements then the TreeView
will have 14 top level rows with one child each.

If you have only a list of elements why do you go for TreeStore rather
than ListStore. Why don't you use code something like the follg:

GtkTreeIter iter;
for (list = history_list; list; list = list->next) {
  gtk_list_store_append (store, &iter);
  gtk_list_store_set (store, 0, (const char*)list->data, -1);
}

Sorry, if my inference is wrong. I have never used a GtkTreeStore. I
assume that since the toplevel rows doesn't have any content, "you see
no output".

--
Santhosh.