Re: using app in Windows
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: edward hage <edha xs4all nl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: using app in Windows
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:49:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, edward hage wrote:
I downloaded mingw32-linux=x86-glibc-2.3.tar.gz from
http://www.libsdl.org/extras/wind32/cross and unpacked it...
Several people have taken me up on my (possibly rash!) offer for
details of cross-compiling GTK apps Linux -> win32. I will respond as
soon as I can (I hope, in the next day or two) in the form of a
pointer to a little HOWTO that I'll put on the web. Thank you for
your patience in the meantime.
] [Thread Prev