display in gtkhtml

Hi,
(sorry by my english)

I need to show a lot of registers from a database in a gtkhtml , the registers are more than 500000 and I need to show them as a table. I think that a good solution can be to show them in groups of 2500 , for example and display at the end of the page : 1 ,2 , 3.... or next page as a links that go to the next groups. The question is: How can I refresh the contents of the gtkhtml when the user clicks in one of this links ?

thanks in advance

d.l.