RE: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: "'gtk-app-devel-list gnome org'" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Rastatter, Ken (OH32) writes:
> I second Allin's motion to keep the status quo for the reasons he
> mentioned. Developers new to GTK+ should be made aware of any
> warnings so that the reasons for the warnings may be corrected.
But new developers presumably can start by marking their apps as
console applications instead of GUI applications, and then they will
see stdout and stderr normally?
If it's a console app you always see a console, errors or no.
Personally I prefer to see no console unless there's a warning or
error to report.
It's not a big deal though.
] [Thread Prev