Re: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 15:15, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
[snip]
Could we have a raise-of-hands here? Who thinks GLib shouldn't bother
doing that console window allocation stuff at all?

Personally I don't have any preference.

I think it's much better - as default behaviour - avoid to open the
console window.

If anyone wants to check the application's output, he/she can easily
open a DOS prompt and launch the app from there.
--
Iago Rubio
- GPG Keyserv  * pgp.rediris.es id=0x909BD4DD