Re: Gtk+ newby and odbc/sql

Alf,
I don't know about ms sql; but here's a link to a gtk+ app that I use to interface with a firebird database, http://severna.homeip.net/stv.tar.gz, besides the obvious differences in database calls the gtk+ code will probably be very similar to what might be needed for interfacing with an mssql db.

hope this helps,
-todd

Alf C Stockton wrote:

As a newby to gtk+ development I would appreciate if someone would save me from having to reinvent wheels by supplying me a sample program, preferably in C, that uses gtk+ and accesses a MS SQL database via either odbc/sql.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Do you have lysdexia?